Christmas Returns Policy
All items purchased from 1st December, 2017 until 22nd December, 2017 fall under our extended Christmas returns period. All returned items must be received no later than 5th January, 2018. Standard terms and conditions apply.
Decided that an item isn't quite you? We have tried to make returning an item for a refund or exchanging for a different size or product easy.
Returns & Exchanges
You have up to 14 days to decide if you would like to keep the item or return it for an exchange or full refund as long as the item is in unworn condition and able to be re-sold. Simply return the item to us along with the completed returns form which can be found on the back of your delivery note to :
EQVVS T/A Circa Returns Department
280 High Street
We will refund the full cost of the item within 7 working days, but it is your responsibility to pay for the return of the item to store.
Please note that international customers will be expected to pay the cost of delivery for sending out an exchange.
You can now use CollectPlus to return your items to us, for £4.49
CollectPlus is a convenient way to return parcels via 6,000 CollectPlus locations, open from early in the morning until late in the evening, 7 days a week.
- Enter your order number and your email address
- Puchase your returns label for £4.49
- Print and attach the label to your parcel, ensuring any outbound delivery labels are removed or covered.
- Drop off your parcel in your chosen store, where you will be given a receipt with a tracking code. You can track your parcel yourself, at www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new.
- Please note, you must purchase and stick your returns label to your parcel before taking your parcel into a CollectPlus store. CollectPlus will not accept responsibility for parcels handed into a store without a CollectPlus returns label.
Should you receive an incorrect item or faulty goods, we will refund the full item price plus delivery and the cost of the return.
Items must be returned undamaged and in their original packaging with all labels, tags and barcodes attached to the item.
Any packaging that came with the item must be returned in as new condition ready to be re-sold.
All items must be returned unworn with no evidence of deodorants aftershaves, make-up or other marks or odours. This condition is strictly enforced.
For Health and Hygiene Regulations we can not accept the return of underwear or earrings.
Please note the goods are your responsibility until they are received and signed for by us, you must ensure all items are packaged securely to avoid the possibility of damage during transit.
Any returned item that does not conform to the above requirements will be subject to a delivery charge to return the item to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Our returns and exchanges policy applies to both full price and sale items.
Returning to our Lincoln store
You can also drop the items off at the Lincoln Menswear store for processing but please note -
- You must bring along the completed returns form.
- Refunds can not be conducted instantly as items will need to be checked by the returns team, refunds will be processed within 7 working days.
- Your item must comply with all of the return requirements previously stated.
- Unfortunately we are unable to process exchanges in store.
If within 28 days you notice a problem with your item then please contact our customer service team here. Please make sure you include the following information :
- Your order number
- The faulty item's name and product number
- A description of the fault or a photo if you think it helps show the issue